Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

HinduBelivers - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* HinduBelivers > Topics

Subject: Stop idol worshiping
Replies: 7 Views: 1622

1.ranjan 9.04.08 - 02:23am
I am a hindu but prohibited idol worship because a stone nothing gives to us he can't kill a fly then how can he listen us? Vedas also prohibited this idol worship we should stop idol worshiping *

cmbel 14.10.08 - 07:31am
Hi why do you put your parents picture on wall when you doing any wrong or sin in front of picture can they resist you?That is nothing but a piece of papers. If anybody split on those picture what will be you reaction?Can you insult those picture? Before comments or advise of stopping idol worship explain me. *

cmbel 14.10.08 - 08:28am
Hi we hindu we are so liberal that we can easily say ' i am hindu but' in other religion no but is allowed. We hindus our philosophy is liberal and our religion created all good of all contents of humanity no bad things are included time to time rulmakers & others others are tried to input bad things. Now the critics are highlighting only those bad things shouting .Those bad are are not part of hinduism .So many things we believe now is not part of our religion.Not only that you can see difference of culture in different province some times they are opposite of nature though both are hindu.It proves that the rulemakers are changed the customs as their wish. *

softie 10.11.08 - 05:15pm
I would say stop worshipping altogether. *

rockie 28.04.13 - 06:18am
You're correct ranjan.bt it's hard to concentrate at a shapeless energy for common people.that's why-it makes easier the process of worshippng. *

rockie 28.04.13 - 06:19am
Softie,did you read any science?any religious book.why are you talking nonsense? *

cmbel 5.02.15 - 06:51am
Think once before comments on idol worship .Without example even science cant explain itself .God existng we hindu beleve in a Idol just for example. Chistian are in cross Muslims in mosc etc knowing god donot exists there.So before comments think once again. *

mariam69 16.10.19 - 11:19am
Hinduism is myth *

* HinduBelivers Forum

Search:
topics replies

* HinduBelivers

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits